Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, March 27, 2008

A pregnant man? That can NEVER be right!

Oh Pacific northwest you strike again! Now you provide to the rest of the rational world, a pregnant man! Is there no end to what you will push on us. I remember a few years ago blogging about your sex with animals laws, and now THIS!

Can this person really be called a man? What on earth is going to be the delivery method? Can someone who has lived this long as a man, carry a baby to term? Can they breast feed? I mean seriously WTH?

I try not to push my morals in this blog...but this is JUST WRONG!

1 comment:

The Monkey Attack Victim said...

I would assume that since he's had top surgery, his milk gland (is that what they are?) were removed. And since he didn't have his girly bits removed, I guess the lower half is good to go on the carrying the baby part.

What is crazy is that at some point in this child's life, it will find out that Daddy is really Mommy. Poor kid. I hope they are putting aside some money for therapy.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.