Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Burnt Orange for life, talent and a Benoit update

If you ever watch these 'talent shows' on TV whenever someone says they are multiple things e.g. this guy I am watching claimed "I am a singer, dancer, producer, choreographer, directory, techno star" they always and I mean ALWAYS FLOP!

Great picture from the boys over at Longhorn nation, the countdown is on. (edit) Baby girl I love you, but what you just said to me re the Horns is close to Heresy!

Some updates to the Benoit story...it honestly gets crazier and crazier! So much of this seems deliberate and I find it hard to blame 'roid rage' for a weekend of killing.

I have decided to add some material from the WWE website concerning the Benoit story. I should admit that Benoit was one of my favorite wrestlers but reading more and more about this guy makes me just wonder "what the hell man?"

The WWE has posted a time-line of events. It is crazy to me that he seemed more concerned about his dogs than his child. Note these text messages in the linked story:
Sunday, June 24, 2007

Text messages sent to co-workers from Chris Benoit and Nancy Benoit’s cell phones:

Text Message 1
Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)
From: Benoit’s cell phone
When: 6/24 at 3:53am from
Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 2
Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)
From: Benoit’s cell phone
When: 6/24 at 3:53am
Message: The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open

Text Message 3
Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)
From: Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
When: 6/24 at 3:54am
Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

It is just too weird for me to comprehend...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.