Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, August 16, 2004

I hate flakes

I dont like people who flake, I dont like corn flakes, snow flakes, dandruff flakes, hell I dont like some kind of pastry cause it can flake. Dont make plans if your going to flake. On a happier note, the women in the club are putting smiles on my face. So amusing to get grabbed, tell the person that they have grabbed you and have them grab you again. For those who have kept up u know there is a hottie that I see often in the bar, well I saw her again on friday.
But no matter I have found a new hottie, one that I can actually talk to, she intrigues me. Plus her letting me pinch her didnt hurt my interest.
SORRY ABOUT THE ANKLE MARYAM...hope you heal soon. I feel bad that I hit the ball towards you that took u out. My next game is dedicated to you.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.