Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Too much fun with the Bachelor will leave you nauseous.

On the prior episode Liz seals her fate by telling another girl that she slept with Nick which leads to Nick finding out and Liz going home.

We go into a rose ceremony/cocktail party. Corinne unlike the other girls who are lamenting that Nick slept with Liz before the show, takes it as a challenge to one up her and decides to dress in a Trench Coat with just underwear beneath it. She squirts whipped cream into Nick's mouth and licks it, then squirts some unto her bosom and has Nick lick it off, keep in mind the cocktail party is still ongoing. The other girls are starting to cry based on what Nick and Corinne are doing. 

Jasmine finally interrupts the Corinne and Nick cream-fest. Corinne goes and cries to Lacy, it seems as if Corinne thought she and Nick would just have sex immediately. Corinne is missing from the Rose Ceremony, cut to video of her sleeping with a rose beside her. Just as Nick is about to give out a rose he notices that Corinne is not present "no seriously where is Corinne?" Nick apologizes to the girls for Corinne's absence.

OMCH comes in and tells the girls their minds will be blown by the upcoming dates. And I guess he is right, the girls get to meet the Backstreet Boys (my side-job has allowed me the chance the last year to hang with a lot of celebs and you know what? I get it girls I am not mad at y'all for freaking out a bit). The girls practice dancing with the Backstreet Boys then get to perform on stage with them. Danielle is selected to be serenaded while she dances with Nick and Corinne mean mugs and gives us narration that proves that she might already be a bit too clingy for a show of this type.

A show like the Bachelor brings out the worst (and the best) in peeps personalities and people can come off crazy, whether they are playing it up or not, but something tells me imbalanced personalities gravitate to a show like this and Corinne may not be in the best place even while being entertaining fodder.

Corinne starts talking to the girls about the fact that she has a nanny "it makes her happy and I am not going to stop a woman's happiness." They are reminded that she is 24 years old. Danielle wins the group date rose.

Vanessa for her solo date gets to do stuff that ordinary peeps do not get to do, she gets to play around in a Zero G plane, to simulate being in space. This is why ordinary peeps do not get to do it [
$4,950 + 5% tax: The ZERO-G Experience®: Weightless flight to include 15 parabolic maneuvers creating 20-30 seconds of weightlessness each. Includes ZERO-G merchandise, pre and post flight catering, professional photos of ZERO-G Experience®, video of weightless experience and certificate of weightless completion.] If you ever have an extra 5K hook your friendly blogger up, I will go with you. Poor Vanessa eventually pukes.

The group date has the girls hanging with Carl Lewis (met him) Allyson Felix (my idiot coworker thinks he can run faster than her) and Michelle Carter (who I would love to meet). The girls are going to compete in the 'Nickcathalon' to win time with Nick. Peeps comment on Astrid's lack of bra support. The girls were expected to do a long jump, the high jump, and the javelin to get to the second round. The second round is a 100m dash, to grab a ring and get hot tub time with Nick. Rachel wins I cannot resist (the black girl) but knocks the ring over instead of grabbing it, Astrid who came in last (of 3) gets to the tumbling ring and wins the hot tub time...

Evening portion and Dominique one of the black girls (again this franchise has been so bad with ethnic persons that it has to be pointed out that way) is breaking down, she cries to Rachel in the bathroom. Dominique decides to call out Nick and it backfires, or maybe went exactly the way she wanted without having to quit herself, because Nick sends her home.

OMCH shows up to tell us, "No cocktail party, instead there will be a pool party" the usual cheap ploy to get the lead down to their skivvies and the talent down to their skimpiest. Corinne because she hasn't said enough crazy this episode, calls the other girls desperate, just before we see her bouncing around in a princess castle bounce house. She straddles Nick in the bounce house as the other girls watch. Alexis voices what many of the girls are expressing "bitches" Jasmine's was too bleeped out to follow "I'm (Bleep) with this (bleep), (bleep). Nick leaves her and we cut to Corinne snoring in bed.

"I think you are making a huge mistake with one girl" so starts Raven in her conversation with Nick. Raven tells Nick about Corinne's nanny and "she doesn't even know how to clean a spoon." This opens up the floodgates, all the women start to talk to Nick about Corinne.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.