Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Bachelorette recap or here comes the race baiter from the south



We start again with Lee and Eric arguing – (If you look Lee up you will find that he is a race-baiter, but the guys there may not have known that but I want to think they sense it) – Josiah notes that Lee is doing things that make him uncomfortable; when Lee says “I’m gonna have problems with some of these guys in here” it makes me think he means ‘black guys.’ So of course he interrupts a black guy’s time with Rachel.

Listening to the guys try to decide if someone means quarks, quirks, or corks gives me life. 

Dean straight up calls Lee intolerant in his ITM and notes the only peeps Lee seems to have a problem with are the ones who he didn’t grow up with in his cultural sphere.
Kenny calls Lee out and you can see Lee trying to goad him into doing something more serious.
Rachel points out the fact that she is going to face criticisms for her choices just because she is a black woman. 

Lee of course gets a rose…feels like a producer rose. 

The crew travels to Hilton Head…South Carolina, right after racial tension. 

Dean gets the one on one date:
Dean who is terrified of heights, is now going to have to ride in a Blimp with Rachel. Rachel gets to control the blimp for a second and convinces Dean that he has to do it. Dean reacts in much the same way I would, cautious optimism. 

Evening portion and Dean shares his sob story, his mom died when he was 14, he smoothly does it though and does not seem ham fisted with it like most. He gets the date rose. Oh look we are back to pretending we know the musical act, tonight it is Russell Dickerson. 

Group Date Time:
The guys are all styling and profiling whoooo, push up contests, dancing, rapping and flexing. But all of that is pushed to the back when they now have to do a spelling bee – Josiah thinks he has it locked. Kenny was the first to fail on ‘champagne’ and turns out Josiah did have it locked, though in fairness his words seemed easier than others for instance he had ‘polyamorous’ as his final word while another had ‘boutonniere.’ 

Group date night
And Iggy takes his time to snitch on Josiah - Then comes back and tells Josiah. Eric says “Iggy is like a gossip Queen” Josiah in his ITM says “I’m surprised he is still in the house, he is the lamest dude in the house, he does drugs, he shoots steroids in his nuts” whoa whoa whoa.
Lee takes his time to lie about Kenny. Which of course leads to poor Kenny losing his one on one time with Rachel to discussing Lee, he then confronts Lee about this.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.