Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, April 04, 2008

Canada will NEVER win a war...

So I always joke with my friends that we worry so much about Mexicans creeping into the country that one day Canada is just going to invade and take us all over.

Well after watching this video, I take it all back! This is a clip of some French-Canadians (the French war jokes just come too easily) firing a missile, the video is not doctored in any way, and the missile is real!



War is not funny, but damn this almost makes it seem like it could be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! that is pretty darn funny!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.