Rather funny to see both candidates end up on WWE Raw along with McCain to deliver fairly funny speeches.
There was also a staged fight;
Update: Link to a clip of the Spoofed Obama v Clinton fight
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Bloody insomnia sucks vol 2394.34
- Happy Birthday
- Obama v Clinton in the wrestling ring!
- Flavor of love recap...for the virgin in you!
- Cali J + VIP + good friends = vol 1.434
- "She was screaming on the mic just b4 she came her...
- 2 guys walk into a bar...and just stare. Vol23
- Rock Chalk Jayhawk...and good friends
- Canada will NEVER win a war...
- Of Jamaican bomb makers and Music you should get.....
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.