Infrequently updated consistently funny

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Bachelor finale - Day 2 or DO NOT BRING HER HOME!

Day 2 with the ladies who couch:
 
"Is he ready to propose?" Both ladies in synch yell "NO!"
 
Back to Alice Springs, Australia:
 
Neil Lane comes by to drop off an ugly ring aka A Neil Lane Ring!
Peter apparently thinks none of us have seen this season as he now pretends that he was always in love with Hannah Ann.
Peter calls Mr. Sluss to ask for his blessing to propose to Hannah Ann (HA), upon getting the blessing Peter does an awkward fist pump.
 
Peter is waiting at the proposal staging area and OMCH comes by to tell him that he does not thik HA is coming by. We get shots of Peter freaking out and lying on a jeans jacket on a bed even though there are pillows. OMCH comes back to tell Peter that it looks like HA is actually coming by.
 
On the way walking over we get voice over from HA telling us that she is pretty much done with Peter.
 
Peter takes HA into his arms and starts in a way that would make someone think he is breaking up with them, he actually brings up Madison's name to HA "she actually left 2 days ago" IN HIS PROPOSAL TO HA…this dude name drops the woman who left him as he proposes to the woman infront of him. HA accepts the ring in an over the top reaction that seems completely staged.
 
Peter goes back to LA to meet with his parents and to tell them that it is with HA, but he strings it out and his family is panicking because Peter takes forever to tell them that it is HA.
Turns out the dad is also a crier.
 
Peter comes out to the live audience:
And we cut to a clip of Peter and HA meeting up in LA for a heart to heart; HA straddles Peter as Peter starts to cry and tells her "I am honestly struggling" "it just kills me to put you through this." HA having a mature moment tells Peter a relationship should be 50/50 Peter is breaking down further…Ali now thinks Peter was cheating on HA for the month they were apart.
The show goes PIP with live video of Barb and Peter Sr, Peter Sr looks ashamed and Barb looks pissed…at Peter.
Back to the show and though HA asked him for space Peter follows her into the bathroom and his approach caused all three of us to cackle because we got to see Peter's outfit, his outfit looks like it was purchased for three different persons and one of them was a teenage girl.
 
HA calls Peter out for now claining to be torn when he knew in advance that he was still in love with someone else "you have done enough damage" HA hits Peter with the line of the season and even Barb applauds HA's decision to leave.
As HA gets in the car to leave Peter tries to lean in and HA gives him the full on "talk to the hand" pose, the ladies scream in delight.
 
HA is invited out to talk to Peter and OMCH:
HA immediately calls out Peter for just saying things to keep her on the hook. HA brings up that Peter wanted to reach out to Madison as well as Hannah Brown for closure and she is annoyed that his engagement to her involved "three women" "So word of advice you want to get engaged to a woman you need to become a real man first."
 
OMCH travels to Auburn, Alabama: (allegedly Peter does not know OMCH is doing this) OMCH tells Madison that Peter got engaged then ended it (fudging of the truth here, but I guess dramatic license is needed to push the story along). The steady cam on Barb for the PIP gives us so many great reaction shots as Barb is struggling to maintain. OMCH says "go pack a bag" and Madison flies to LA. Madison walks into Peter's backyard as Peter looks off into the distance at his pool as Madison walks in, Peter appears rooted to the spot.
Madison and Peter break the "like" counter by using like as a verbal crutch; both of them lament the choices they made.
 
Madison is brought on the stage:
As Madison enters the stage area Barb says something cutting to her husband but we cannot figure it out.
As Madison sasy she is still in love with Peter the cameras cut to Barb and she mouths "I can't" to her husband or maybe I am just being swayed by Ali and E both saying "I can't" or maybe I just want it to be true!
Barb calls out Madison for making the family wait while they were expecting to meet with her. Madison says a lot of words none of them are an apology to Barb and the family.
Peter tells his family that he knows what he feels for Madison and he knows what she feels for him…Peter remains a moron.
 
Barb points out that only one person in the Madison and Peter relationship is willing to compromise.
 
OMCH asks Barb how do we move on from here - "Chris he is going to have to fail to succeed." Chris asks the dad his thougths and Barb says under her breath "ayudame" the dad is very diplomatic but he is clearly Team Barb.
 
I see some people online going after Barb saying she is not supportive, to me it is the exact opposite; she wants what is best for her son; her son is a 'momma's boy' and now is dating a woman who is completely fine with pulling him from his mom; a woman who he heard her rules, immediately broke them and now he wants to go back to her because he craves smothering? Peter should thank his mom for becoming the focus of the show towards the end because without his mom and Madison going back and forth people would be reminded about how ungentlemanly he was to HA!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.