Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Bachelor finale episode 1 of 2 (yup that level of torture) or Madison still doesn't get the show!

Bachelor watch with the ladies, I cannot believe that my homie threw a bach watch party!
 
First points to E immediately guessing that the show was in Alice Springs, Australia before the name came up on the screen.
 
Ali and I both wonder why Peter's family is crying at the sight of him.
 
Hannah Ann is first:
And she is in instant cry mode. "I am proud to be in him" uhmm "Pause"? Is pause still a thing?
Barbara (Peter's mom) and Hannah Ann (HA) go off to talk and HA just breaks down. .
I ask the ladies "What is his name?" and the responses were "Dad" "Peter's dad?" turns out just like me no one knows his name, Barb is the star of the family. Everyone yells "Peter Sr." when the chiron shows up.
 
Madison:
I missed the initial few bits of convo because I was busy booking a flight (coincidentally at the same time as Aaron needed to book one too).
E pointed out Madison's eyes and now all I can do is stare at her eyes then Peter's scar then back to her eyes, both are hard to look away from.
Madison says that "she is hanging on by a thread to be honest" she does not feel confident.
Madison still has not said she is waiting for marriage.
She says "Love is not the issue here you know…" but still doesn't say I love you. When Peter asks "What is the issue?" Madison responds "All this other crap!"
Both these people talk about fighting in the mildest conversation ever.
Madison finally says "I love you" passively by the route of "that is what I was going to tell you the other night."
Peter goes in for a kiss and Madison head bobs him.
 
AND THEN THEY GO TO MEET HIS PARENTS – I had not realized this whole time they still hadn’t gotten to that point because this scene was so boring (until the ducked kiss).
 
Peter Sr gets Madison first (well no man has yet) but he will talk to her first – they say nothing
 
Peter's bro whose name Ali tells me is 'Sensible brother' points out to Peter that he and Madison do not seem very compatible (his name is Jack).
 
Peter's mom tells Madison that Peter is a bit of a partier, but she doesn't want Madison to change him. Barb comes out swinging and lets Madison know she cannot tell Peter what to do.
Madison goes on the defensive and speaks of her "standards."
 
In her ITM Madison says that she and Peter are on completely different pages.
 
After Madison leaves, Peter sits down with his mom and she immediately breaks down crying with him and then says "She is not there for you!" smartest thing Barb has ever said on this show!
Barb said she prayed last night about the situation and strongly hints that Peter should pick HA.
 
Peter's parents and bro try to steer him away from Madison and the pain it will cause him but Peter rejects their advice.
Barb "Hannah Ann loves you with all her heart, BRING HER HOME TO US…she is a dream come through, God has placed her there for you…" Peter to his mom "You gotta stop doing this" The couch ladies say that Peter chasing crying women all makes sense now – he associates crying and drama with love. I bet most people had " BRING HER HOME " as a cry about Madison…I warned y'all ages ago about trusting those Bach producers.
Peter finally tells us, I cannot help it "I want Maddi more than Hannah."

Welcome to Uluru:
Madison tells Peter that she is going to walk away to allow him to find what he wants. Peter of course pushes back. We mercilessly mock Peter for having to shake away from flies.
We rewind to notice Madison's awful spray tan.
 
We get an OMCH appearance: he is here for Peter's heartbreak.
 
Peter and HA go to a kangaroo sanctuary and Peter now pretends that HA is his first choice.
In her ITM HA lets us know she is smarter than she appears "Looking into Peter's eyes I can tell something is off."
Peter lies to HA "I have never doubted anything with you ever."
 
The dreaded 'to be continued'

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.