Chilean cardinal: Madonna rouses 'impure thoughts' - Yahoo! News
How small minded can you get? He is going after Madonna while Praising PINOCHET? Seriously! This is a twisted world we live in, but there is no way Pinochet should be honored. Hell even if you do not believe half of what he did he was still a DICTATOR!
Infrequently updated consistently funny
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Holland Township man names son after Adolf Hitler ...
- Chilean cardinal: Madonna rouses 'impure thoughts'...
- BCS DECLARES GERMANY WINNER OF WWII
- Teacher sorry for binding girls in slavery lesson ...
- A millie, a millie: Lil Wayne leads Grammy noms wi...
- A funny take on Prop 8!
- Roman Polanski requests dismissal of sex charge - ...
- ▼ December (7)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.