Holland Township man names son after Adolf Hitler - lehighvalleylive.com
Look I have often made the observation that the Name Hitler was so bad that no one in Germany even has it any more. For instance O.J. Simpson is a bad name but kids are still called O.J. and the last name Simpson is very popular. But, no one runs around with the name Hitler...at least no one smart!
Meet these idiots! This to me is already cruelty to your children. But PLEASE PLEASE note their source of income. They are too good to mix with my race, but they are damn sure not too good for my taxes to support their ignorant lifestyle.
Thanks to Assassin for providing the link. I was feeling sluggish today but something like this got the blood roiling and gave me energy to get things done!
If this keeps up we may have to follow the lead of other countries and force name-approval.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
Monday, December 15, 2008
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Holland Township man names son after Adolf Hitler ...
- Chilean cardinal: Madonna rouses 'impure thoughts'...
- BCS DECLARES GERMANY WINNER OF WWII
- Teacher sorry for binding girls in slavery lesson ...
- A millie, a millie: Lil Wayne leads Grammy noms wi...
- A funny take on Prop 8!
- Roman Polanski requests dismissal of sex charge - ...
- ▼ December (7)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.