Teacher sorry for binding girls in slavery lesson - Yahoo! News
BLOODY BAD IDEA! What I am even more shocked at is (if true) the Teacher did not give a full apology. Look we all make mistakes (some should get us fired) but once the mistake is made, you have to HAVE TO own up to them.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
Saturday, December 06, 2008
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Holland Township man names son after Adolf Hitler ...
- Chilean cardinal: Madonna rouses 'impure thoughts'...
- BCS DECLARES GERMANY WINNER OF WWII
- Teacher sorry for binding girls in slavery lesson ...
- A millie, a millie: Lil Wayne leads Grammy noms wi...
- A funny take on Prop 8!
- Roman Polanski requests dismissal of sex charge - ...
- ▼ December (7)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.