Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Women Tell All and so does Genevieve's face.

 Jesse Palmer gets his first bit of heavy lifting as he tries his first 'Women Tell All' as a host and his first crack at saying "The most dramatic finale in Bachelor history." 


Shanae gets booed in the introduction segment . After the season recap package many of the women attack Shanae for her fakeness. Sierra dares Shanae to call the women bitches to their face not "behind a screen" Shanae does not. 

Sierra is in a very dramatic outfit and wearing some 'red bottoms.' After all she showed up night on in a DeLorean that for some reason the show edited out -night one but staying around until booted. 

Cassidy tries to convince us that she called the women bitches endearingly "MOVE BITCH" but with kindness. Cassidy takes a tack that her 'friends with benefit' was not someone important to her and she tries the positive casual sex route but the women shout that down saying the problem was not her desire for casual sex but the fact that she kept the guy as a backup plan. 


Kate says Cassidy's worst sin was to "coach Shanae and turn that bitch into Frankenstein" JUST A REMINDER IT WAS FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER! 

The women are not going to budge with Shanae as she walks up to the hot seat someone says "Her ass looks terrible" and Genevieve asks "are you wearing a diaper" "what is that outfit" sigh women who came off the show looking good may lose followers after tonight. 


Jesse is less of a host here and more of a conduit to allowing screaming. Shrill is too often a gendered term but if there was ever a time for it this is probably it. 

Elizabeth says she did not have a friendship with Shanae that could have decayed as Shanae claimed. 


Sierra has itemized receipts for Shanae. Yup shrill is the definite word here I just had to turn my volume down and the sound is still piercing. I think I am going to have to adjust the equalizer for this episode. Genevieve is getting heated and just as I type that she is invited up to the hot seat right beside Shanae7 - I highly doubt the show would risk this with 2 men. 



Shanae says that when she got sent home she lost weight stressing out but says when Genevieve went home "you f#@ked Aaron from Katie's season"  

this outrages the women as Genevieve denies the accusation saying she met Aaron at a bar "and never even kissed him." SAN DIEGO STAND UP! Shanae is given a chance for last thoughts and pauses then says "no, nothing."

Sarah is next up in the hot seat: After her recap video Sarah looks like she is going to cry (fake cry?). 


Mara is once again called upon to use the silly phrase "wife material" but Kate and Genevieve help her out. Sarah is asked about saying Clayton cried and she doesn't counter that statement she goes with the side step of "my intentions were not that." Asked directly "Did Clayton Cry?" Sarah initially says "I don't want to speak for him" then "Yes." 

Teddi's turn in the hot seat starts with her crying at her recap video: While Teddi is talking about her decision to wait on sex the camera does a weird linger on Lydnsey's face/Marlena's boobs and it was awkward. We find out that Clayton's brother slid into Teddi's DMs but she is not interested. 

Serene's time in the hot seat: Serene has borrowed some of Sierra's makeup palette and is wearing glitter on her eyes. Serene gets the type of calm interview that is often held for a woman that might be a potential bachelorette. 

CLAYTON:

"Time for Clayton to come out here and face the music" Clayton and Jesse hug and it looks like brothers embracing before family dinner. Clayton is wearing an ugly basic tie, his style this season has been...bleh. Jesse asks "what do you regret?" Clayton does not regret things but wishes he had done somethings differently. This is the opening Sierra wants and immediately asks why Clayton "chose to believe her over all of us" referring to Shanae. Clayton says "I wanted tangible evidence" "what is more tangible than the entire house?" Lyndsey does not want to hear Clayton's words "I wish you would say you had a better connection with her than the rest of us...own it like a man." Clayton says Shanae throwing the trophy away was a turning point but the ladies again call him out because he clearly kept Shanae after that moment. 


Clayton says that finding out that Sarah might have been playing him caused him to then start to question his relationship with other women on the show. Sarah tells Clayton that he stirred the pot. The moment that everyone wants to know about "did Clayton cry?" Clayton says he has no problem admitting to crying but he did not cry on "any of our dates" Sarah trying to still pretend says "I did not say he cried with me" it is not a solid look. 

Clayton coach speaks his way thanking the women for holding him accountable. 

Kira (who you might remember showed up in a lab coat and lingerie) shoots her shot at Clayton "I don't know if you are still single...I am single" 


BLOOPERS: Jesse is right, this is the moment we all wait for, some fun ones in this batch. 


We get a fun call back to when Jesse was the Bachelor and his infamous moment of calling the wrong woman's name and TAKING THE ROSE BACK! 

Wow as the show is close to wrapping up and leading to the promo for the season finale Sierra again calls out Clayton saying she is privy to knowledge about the ending due to the women all being friends "who are you to act a certain way and treat these women a certain way...and subject them to this behaviour of yours." This is unusual that the show leaves in women calling out the lead to such an extent and letting slip hints at the upcoming content. 

Final blooper: 

We find out that these women are not Zoologists (like me) and cannot identify an armadillo. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.