Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, March 14, 2022

Clayton live is not a Clayton we care for

 Awe rats. This is a 'live' show, immediately upon seeing that I skipped past the audience moments - We return to Reykjavik and Clayton is in a church by himself as a choir sings (he ended last episode telling us that his faith is important) while Clayton tells us "I need somebody to help me BECAUSE I AM SO BROKEN" (we saw this 387 times in season previews). The choir clearly brought in just to sing to/for Clayton is a weird vibe. 

Clayton and Jesse have a sit down on a bench as Clayton recaps the night before with Susie leaving and how he feels. 

Now remember the remaining ladies do not know they are the 'remaining ladies' so we get Rachel telling us that she is nervous going into the rose ceremony. 

ROSE (Farce) CEREMONY:
Clayton showing the power of the producers decides he needs to tell 2 grown women that he was in love with the women and the woman who left. He then airs their business in front of each other (and millions around the world) and tells them that he was intimate with both of them. 

Rachel and Gabby both walk away to shed tears in Rachel's case super loud tears that I wonder if they are audio enhanced, because those sounds are the definition of 'wailing.' My closed caption lists Rachel's tears as "Cries echoing." Rachel is shook that Clayton thought he should tell them that he is still in love with Susie, I am shook by the stupidity it is an unnecessary L to take. 

Gabby while talking to a producer wonders "maybe it would be easier if I just go" while Clayton is talking to his older brother from another mother Jesse Palmer Gabby walks past them without looking. Clayton tells Jesse he wants to continue with both of them. 
Gabby returns and has adopted the Rachel-whisper "this is like so much." Gabby asks Clayton "what happened last night maybe hearing it will help me to understand" Clayton tells her he told Susie he loved her and she did not want to hear it because he had been intimate with the others and told them he loved them. Clayton then begins to tell Gabby he tried to explain to Susie that Fantasy Suite week is about intimacy and Gabby says "I don't need to hear everything." Clayton wants to keep explaining that he thought he should tell the ladies everything then Gabby asks the question all real Gs would ask - "It is hard to hear, like why wouldn't you just save it?"

Gabby to the camera "I don't want to be loved the most, I just want to be loved for who I am." 

Rachel's turn for her run of trademark #WhisperCry she says to "how do you even say this out loud?" re Clayton telling 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.