Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, September 20, 2004

Crazy fans

So i was honored to get to go to my 1st NFL football game ever it was awesome: Anyway in the 4th quarter in the section over from us a Jets fan started to beat the ass of a Chargers fan; Now too me that was shocking and appalling; not that a charger fan was getting his ass handed to him, but, the fact that the other charger fans there were letting him get his ass beat. So I was the guy one section over screaming kick his ass. HOW THE HELL YALL GONNA LET HIM KICK A CHARGER FAN'S ASS. (Totalling 4getting the presence of lil kids around - I was screaming for them to kill that lil Jet rat)Seriously is there no pride in charger land. I cant imagine a US fan coming to a Jamaican stadium and kicking one of our fans ass. Then again I rarely see Americans in our stadium to begin with. I wonder Y? Hmm so I am going to cut down on drinking...sprite cause something is making me way too aggressive nowadays. It might be law school maybe I should take some more days of?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.