Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Never said anything about Race

So When I said Jail Martha and mentioned my boys pooky and ray-ray dont jump to the race conclusion: I know its all about money and martha has a tonne of it thats Y she got off and thats Y OJ got off. No one can doubt that, if OJ was poor OJ would be on Death row right now...I just think there is no equality between the rich and the poor. And yes OJ did not do it...he could not have, u cant rush for 2000 yards in a season and then stab 2 peeps to death.... Seriously though Im tired of everyone boiling comments down to race...Martha can rot in jail for all I care. If OJ killed 2 then he should be in jail also...I dont think Tyson raped that girl when I look at the circumstances he was in...when I commented on his case I was commenting on the hate that he had gotten and the love that Martha pulls. I can see now that the comparison might have looked like a race comparison but that was not on my mind at the time. Once again in closing I hope someone gets Martha in jail the gall of that woman thinking she could pick her jail go rot in that West Virginia spot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, u didn't say anything about race in your last post, but u also chose to use the names "pooky and ray ray". you didn't decide to call the guys "billy bob and bobby ray." so even if you think that you weren't talking about race, i think at least subconsciously somewhere you definitely were thinkin 'bout it.

Anonymous said...

Billy bob? You maam are an elitist. Must you assume that men with names like Billy bob are poor, and if Aaron chose pooky and ray ray maybe he was just using the names of characters from the beer ad that runs during sport shows

Anonymous said...

now see, you watch way too much tv if you actually caught that that comment was from a commercial...

aaron's been saying that for years...
~m

Anonymous said...

I had a neighbor named Pooky and one named Mister and another Geo. And they were all poor motherfuckers and all will likely go to jail. That's just how it works. Fucked up name + no job = being someones bitch for 5-10.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.