Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Lit will never back down Punks!

Is it bad that the president of LIT and the VP of the SBA has busted knuckles at the end of Bar review. The bar review unfortunately had to end early cause we had a big fight in the lower room. "Im innocent I swear" So I hand my drink to Johanna to hold while I try to break it up since we cant have a LIT party interfered with. I grab a chic to pull her out of the fracas and while I'm doing that some ass swings at me...while Im holding a GIRL I get swung on seriously G does that make u feel like a man? I bet the cracked jaw I left u with makes U feel like a man now though huh? So anyway while Im holding the chic, I get swung on by some drunk fool who completely misses, I then throw the girl to my left while swinging back at the dude, with an upper cut I crack him solid on the jaw, bust my middle knuckle (thankfully the skin is still there so I just folded it over in 2 days it will be golden) and then start pulling peeps out. The craziest part is that the bar got shut down and then the idiot bouncers released the guy that started it and kept the dudes that got jacked up. One of whom is a law review guy from Cal western who has interviews next week. I hope they stitch him up well since my boy Noli told me he was busted up completely. oh well glad to know we can shut a bar down. Next week we go NUTS for the 24th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didn't know you had it in ya!?!
hmm.....
-z

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.