Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, September 19, 2004

I hate Sooner bitches

I hate Sooners I hate Sooner red: I hate even the thought of you OU bastards. Yeah punk in the club, your boy should have let you try to fight me last night. (Granted I have been having a crappy week so anything could have set me of) But seriously man I made a basic comment about your school cause you were talking about the TX. If your going to pick a fight dont have your boy drag you out of the bar. If your talking smack about my school and trying to step to me then dont back down when you realise that Im willing to step up. Was it cause my entire damn school was there or was it because your boy had enough sense to grab you, that u backed down. DAMN I hate sooners!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.