Now I believe in any talent/performance endeavour there is going to be some level of copying...cause there is "nothing new under the sun", but damn it looks like Carlos Mencia aka Ned Holness is outright stealing material. I am not the biggest Joe Rogan fan but I gotta love the way he called out Mencia on this.
You have to be crazy to steal from a legend like Bill Cosby, a million peeps will remember the bit and definitely 98% of comedians. Just does not seem wise...I loved this old Bill Cosby joke, he even has something similar in his book and you steal THIS ONE???? Cosby did his better!
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- On 3 hours sleep everything makes u cranky
- Presidential jokes and how to hunt a cougar!
- The Gap and Naughty documentaries.
- The newest greatest search engine...
- 1.30am temptation
- Does Carlos Mencia steal?
- Just to add how much A/M and aggies SUCK!
- The best college recruiting ever
- It does not seem right...
- Quote of the day
- Just a few more because she is just that hot
- She is just so damn hot...
- Walking while on sleeping pills...
- Damn Netherlands
- Who needs divorce court?
- Kelly Hu
- Why does Ann Coulter still have a public forum?
- Why do I keep watching college sports?
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.