Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- On 3 hours sleep everything makes u cranky
- Presidential jokes and how to hunt a cougar!
- The Gap and Naughty documentaries.
- The newest greatest search engine...
- 1.30am temptation
- Does Carlos Mencia steal?
- Just to add how much A/M and aggies SUCK!
- The best college recruiting ever
- It does not seem right...
- Quote of the day
- Just a few more because she is just that hot
- She is just so damn hot...
- Walking while on sleeping pills...
- Damn Netherlands
- Who needs divorce court?
- Kelly Hu
- Why does Ann Coulter still have a public forum?
- Why do I keep watching college sports?
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.