In light of the Jesse Jackson statements this week, I figured I would post a 'fairly' funny vid re Obama. (In the interest of full disclosure I should say I did not make it all the way to the end of the vid, before I switched over to listening to AMG's classic "better have my money")
I found it entertaining that he rapped over the 'a millie' beat, that would make it about the millionth track on that beat. Heck I even have one. But that stays hidden...for now!
Something tells me the Johnny Mc, vids are not going to be as forthcoming from the hip hop generation.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Scrabulous finally blocked (disabled) for good?
- What the hell WNBA?
- WNBA brawl = relevancy for 15 minutes.
- I miss you too much for this to be safe...vol 1.43...
- Obama, New Yorker Cover...
- Eddie Murphy to retire from films for Stand Up?
- Obama inspires another rap song!
- manny pacquiao beats Diaz....a new CHAMP is here!
- Kamau Graham's Funeral
- Something to lighten the mood, plus as a fan of Ja...
- California Hands-free law takes effect today!
- Happy Birthday
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.