Infrequently updated consistently funny
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Something to lighten the mood, plus as a fan of Jamaican track I cannot help taking shots at Carl Lewis
Carl Lewis was shocked that peeps suspected he was gay? Look I think a man can act feminine and not be gay, after is that not why we have the term effeminate? Of course though, at the same time that is too often a means of trying to demean a man. I think the big issue was that peeps just did not like Carl and looked for any means to discredit him. And back then (sadly even now) throwing the gay card is a strong means of bringing down a celebrity.
Peeps are too quick to throw out the gay tag, but this vid could not have helped his 'standing'. Trust me watch the whole video, it will make you laugh. Whomever did his makeup was definitely an enemy of his!
Carl Sings the US National Anthem
This moment was great, because it was actually before a Bulls game and Jordan is openly laughing at Carl and shaking his head. Look at players trying to hide their faces!
I guess if I am clowning National Anthem performances this has to be added...plus it was done in SD
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Scrabulous finally blocked (disabled) for good?
- What the hell WNBA?
- WNBA brawl = relevancy for 15 minutes.
- I miss you too much for this to be safe...vol 1.43...
- Obama, New Yorker Cover...
- Eddie Murphy to retire from films for Stand Up?
- Obama inspires another rap song!
- manny pacquiao beats Diaz....a new CHAMP is here!
- Kamau Graham's Funeral
- Something to lighten the mood, plus as a fan of Ja...
- California Hands-free law takes effect today!
- Happy Birthday
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.