File this one away under the letter D for DUH! After seeing the level of 'flossin' Mayweather put down in 24/7 and the flashiness he always has in every appearance, I am surprised that he has not gotten 'touched' before. Or maybe he did and they kept it quiet. Well reports are now out that he got jacked for SEVEN MILLION in Jewelry. Forget for a second that he got robbed of 7 million, focus on the fact that it is in JEWELRY! Cot, damn!
Makes me have to fall back to the old stand by lyric:
"If you'll sex in the Lex and your head be the bomb
I'll get you that stuff that Gretzky skate on
(What you mean "Gretzky be on"?) Ice
(Oh you're gonna buy me diamonds?!)
Shut the f&@k up"
-Cam'ron 'Horse and Carriage'
Though to be fair M.O.P.'s lyrics seem more appropriate:
"Take minks off! Take things off!
Take chains off! Take rings off!
Bracelets is yapped, Fame came off!
(Ante Up!) Everything off!
Fool what you want? We stiflin them fools
Fool what you want? Your life or your jewels?
The rules, (back em down) next thing, (clap em down)
Respect mine we Brooklyn bound, (bound! now, (now!)"
Finally, something tells me that for 7 million in jewels, someone might end up dead on the strip!
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Sarah Palin is 'Adorable'
- R.I.P. Paul Newman
- Happy Birthday to me, and some blogging
- "I used to be a whore when I was younger"
- Cougars and Kittens hunt Sep 08
- Some random thoughts like "Dat baby don't look lik...
- "We need to talk" vol 3.342
- Usain Bolt vs Asafa Powell in Brussels
- "If you want to be the best, you have to train lik...
- Floyd Mayweather Jr., robbed...who did not see thi...
- Happy Birthday
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.