Does Maury Povich wake up at night in a cold sweat yelling "YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER"
If philly is the seat of our nation's history, why does it look like a post apocalyptic movie set?
Why does philly have red lights when no one but the tourists care about them?
There are so many judge shows nowadays it makes me wonder what Mills Lane is up to
USA USA USA chants are annoying and often jingoistic
-- I stand by it, imagine how pissed peeps here get when someone in the middle of a sporting event started chanting CHINA, CHINA, etc
Usain Bolt is EVERYWHERE (if you are in a Puma store) 2 di wurrl
If our government is so good, why does every national disaster leave America looking like Bangladesh?
Cuba out performed us in its hurricane response and it took a worse hit than we did. If you do not believe me, take a look at a news source other than Fox News and CNN.
Little John makes good music...if you do not care about lyrics
Puffy is still a genius
I accidentally posted this blog by hitting some combo of keyboard keys and I have no idea what I did
Traveling with Robin is a lot more fun than I thought it could be.
I can go 72 hours without sleep.
Hour 71 gets fuzzy
Hour 72, should not have me behind a steering wheel.
But that only makes my driving match other philly drivers
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Sarah Palin is 'Adorable'
- R.I.P. Paul Newman
- Happy Birthday to me, and some blogging
- "I used to be a whore when I was younger"
- Cougars and Kittens hunt Sep 08
- Some random thoughts like "Dat baby don't look lik...
- "We need to talk" vol 3.342
- Usain Bolt vs Asafa Powell in Brussels
- "If you want to be the best, you have to train lik...
- Floyd Mayweather Jr., robbed...who did not see thi...
- Happy Birthday
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.