One of the first movies I loved as a kid was "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" he really was 'just cool'
In later years I have thought of him more for his charitable foundations and Salad Dressing, but he always seemed cool in my head.
Unfortunately there goes another Hollywood legend.
'Poor out a little sauce for you today'
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Sarah Palin is 'Adorable'
- R.I.P. Paul Newman
- Happy Birthday to me, and some blogging
- "I used to be a whore when I was younger"
- Cougars and Kittens hunt Sep 08
- Some random thoughts like "Dat baby don't look lik...
- "We need to talk" vol 3.342
- Usain Bolt vs Asafa Powell in Brussels
- "If you want to be the best, you have to train lik...
- Floyd Mayweather Jr., robbed...who did not see thi...
- Happy Birthday
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.