Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Best way 2 forgive? FORGET

I dont know if I can ever forgive it?
Oh well on to the nights escapade: PAJAMA party at Aubergine: It was of the hook. So many beautiful ladies it was insane: I had to stare at some of the outfits. If thats what these ladies wear to bed then they might as well go naked. It was another expensive night though, all my cash is gone, u have to love those nights when u go with almost a hundred in cash and come home with lint in your pocket.

Im growing the beard to be ugly and yet peeps found it cute, I will never understand women.

Conversation I had tonight Me; Hey My boy says you go to USD. Her; Yeah but I dont know your name. Me; Have you ever seen the name Aaron D. Her; Oh my god, ARE YOU AARON D? I love that guy! Wierd huh. My name has become more of a celebrity than I have. Oh well I was able to use it for what I wanted to do and that was hook my boy up. As to myself it was not a wasted night but we all know Aaron D is still the STONE COLD.
Check out tonights pics www.sandiegomix.com Its the 7/30/04 pajama party link at Aubergine Im in pics 41-60.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.