Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, July 23, 2004

Gym rats and place mats

Once again I had an awesome day of working out then spoiled it by eating enough food to support an african village for a week. Went out again 2nite went to Thrusters for those of you who never seem to be there on a good music night U missed a good one. Didnt travel alone; undergrads are amusing, seriously is that how diff I was 3 years ago.

Domination describes my tennis events: Todays game was awesome thanks Juan for playing. Game score: 4-6, 6-3 and 6-1. I apologise for my poor performance in the 1st set I was not warmed up. If you are going to play Tennis Juan is an awesome opponent he is speedy to no end and can cover a ct like grass on a field. ( like that tennis grass reference?)

Damn USD has a crappy, crowded gym. Can we get a larger space please: Oh by the way Im not saying that peeps should shower before going to the gym, but please shower at least sometime in the week before hitting the gym: seriously yo there was some funk in the gym.

Im still looking for a gym companion, taking applications now.
Its wierd to hear peeps describe me as "...I would like you to meet Aaron the VP of our law school"...and y is it that a dork like that can score such a hottie and take her to the gym seriously we need more hotties like that in law school she is wasted in the school of education. Dont get me wrong we have some bonafied hotties in the lawschool, I can think of one who hates me currently but will still read this post anyway.
--- A cheesy post is a cheesy post no doubt about it.
Damn 4 am once again
-- By the way Aaron D is making apple pie today: "Its like warm apple pie"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.