Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, January 22, 2005

3 Xs/Bar Review and a WTF moment!

So the bar was hype the shortie’s outfit was tight: Yes I know I told u that but it really was. So on to the WTF moment that nearly made me reach for the tire iron. When I receive the call from you at 4am, and risk my life to show up by driving through bloody dense fog and slippery roads the last thing I want or expect is some dude that u have sworn to me is not your bf. To be real though bout time we had it out; But this goes for him and anyone else, if you want to kick my ass do not offer me a beer. I don’t mind getting in a fight but the pre beer ritual and the pretence of civility are too extraneous. By the way at 4am when u see me in a coat you would be right to assume that the pockets are not empty. I must say having someone hanging out on the top of the steps was a nice touch. Was that to make sure that I didn’t flip out and jump you? Word is bond broken/sprained (will know soon) fingers will not stop me from swinging on you – the presence of another dude 20 feet away will not stop me from swinging on you. Should we have had a fight you would have had to KILL ME; because if the 2 of you kicked my ass, rest assured that I would be back. A lot of the dudes in the law school went home with pent up energy and I’m sure that beating down an undergrad and a 1L would have been just another day at the office. What you should know is that I am not going to fight over some “bia” do I need to quote the Dr. Dre: “Bitches aint…but ho’s and tricks” I’m sure she is a nice girl blah, blah ad nausea but when u try to fight me over a girl that called me, I will mess u up. Hell I will get Jess to mess you up, she already swung on one girl tonight beating down another should be easy for her. Handle your business: She called me…always remember that no woman is worth fighting over, I wont start the war with you but I sure as hell will end it. If you cant control your girl others will.

Finally: damn baybee that was HOT 2nite, I want to see that again and I won the dare so I expect something in return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you talkin'like you's a thug? As hard as you try, the whole "soldia" image just isn't working. Stick to being a nice, well mannered boy from the island.

You're right though . . . it isn't worth exerting yourself over easy tang.

Anonymous said...

Wow, fighting at USD, I never thought i would see the day. It is only a matter of time before this whole school will be ridin' on dubs, throwin up the "W" and screaming "G-unit" as they drive past Warren hall at 2 miles not wanting to damage their bling bling on the speed bumps. And that poor security guard at the entrance who waves at every driver will soon have to deal with the finger and people saying "i dont care what you think about me, cause i'm a mother f@#$in P-I-M-P". First the halloween party, now this, cant we all just get along? Dont we know the real problem is al queda? Lastly some advice for Aaron, you are going to have to toughen up your image bro, Tank tops (aka wife beaters) from now on, no exception, start walking with a limp and start slapping random girls and say "where's my money", then there will be no beef with the undergrads or the 1ls. I have said my peace, i now leave it to you to follow.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.