Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Votes and drinks

So bar review was cool tonight: gotta love the fact that my Promotion company LIT promotions was conspicuous by their absence. Oh well I held down the fort and partied in PB…yes that Was me rocking out to the heavy metal band. Big ups to All the peeps that tried to buy me drinks I’m sure you preferred the free drink tickets that I gave you in place of having u buy me a drink. Big ups to Ryan and Tyler for the party it was great to have somewhere to go after bar review. Baybee you knew I couldn’t finish a blog w/o a mention of the fact that some people do like to Gobble up all the shrimp that they can get. To the 1L that asked If I hated her. The answer is NO. There is not enough time in life to go through it hating people. To my bartender tonight: I love you girl! You know that u have drunk too much when you Realize that the amount you have spent in tipping out the bartender for free drinks is more than you would have spent if you had bought premium drinks throughout the night. Oh well its prolly worth it, I have a good feeling that everyone I gave a free drink to will probably vote for me when (and yes its official) I run for SBA president. Seriously though Canes needs to Limit the amount of free drinks they make available to me. I reek of alcohol: isn’t that how every good night should end. By the way, if you are a reader of my site and dont like it, thats fine, KISS MY ASS you can quit reading anytime dont comment and tell me to get off the net when you obviously are a follower of the site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get off the net dude lol.
j/k

Just checking out your blog, I still have those files to send you, soon get around to it.
Later

Ryan
http://sim-designs.net

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.