Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Calijamaican on the RADIO!/NET

So if you don’t know by now you're about to find out, my dad has a radio program; And this Wednesday the 5th I will actually be on that program along with 2 of my friends. The program starts 9pm Est. 6pm Cali time. I have no idea when I will be on, though it’s most likely in the 1st hour. It is a call in program, BUT; I probably wont be on the call in portion in fact (because I know what kind of friends I have and the threats I have received and the veiled insinuations) it would be best if I am not a part of the call in portion. I shudder to think what kind of stuff yall would call in and ask/say. Once again listen in on Wednesday at 9pm (8pm for the Texans) u will get to hear the Calijamaican (the son) next to the Trinijamaican (the father).
This is the website link if you would like to listen to live audio of my appearance http://www.go-jamaica.com/power/pp-dearpastor.html

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.