Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

"Pick up the phone!"

"Cause you want this call, you other brothers cant deny " Sir Mix-a-lot is back. Of course he’s back on the scene with a ring tone. So that damn jamster company has another ad to clog my TV time with. On my list of annoyances that one is up there right now (as well as all their damn cell phone ads), being unable to hold a pen easily is up there and that annoying horn that runs through the length of the J-lo song is definitely annoying. I wonder if it will grow on me like the squeaking sound in the Ciara song goodies (the background sound not her voice). So the team lost last night but that was because the star player was out with an injury. We will dominate next week after all it’s the lowly section C team. We will make them our bias. We will not lose to a team wearing pink, even if we have to take out some of the players with a Louisville slugger.

1 comment:

Maria Elisa said...

You sure do talk a lot of shit Aaron. One of these days someone is going to call you out and you're not going to know what to do. This isn't Texas boy.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.