Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, January 28, 2005

Word of advice!

Not the first or last word I will give, but this one I am compelled to give. If you're a white guy in a hip hop club and your only backative is your girlfriend it is extremely unwise to call the 250lb black guy with his equally big friend a “nigger”. Especially not the angry buzzed black guy. I have not seen a man run that fast while still holding on to a girls hand in awhile. Those black guys looked like two freight trains and u thought all 170lbs or so of you could take ‘em? Did u really think that once the word got around the ‘black crowd’ that the club would be the spot for u to dance? Oh well your incident did serve to let me hear a fun line: Black guy with a neck bigger than a telephone; “ Man I’m the Philadelphia defense that white boy is a running back did you see him run? I’m Jeremiah Trotter, I eat them fools” Finally a couple of apologies and shout outs: To all those I laughed at for working with those big inflated exercise balls; My bad it's harder than it looks: To the September birthday bus crew I know its 5 months late but big ups to all; My bad on the delay: Finally to -?- yeh that really sucks "FU©K the POLICE" NWA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not your, please it is driving me crazy. You say you are smart, so I would expect you to understand remedial english.

Anonymous said...

Haha good lord the thug life goes on. Triple A we love just observing for the most part, but you've gotten so cocky we thought we would pull our weight and give you a shout! Get. Off. The. Internet. You're embarassing.

Cali J said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.