Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, March 07, 2005

Risky?

So I have been warned that peeps who check my VOTEAAROND.BLOGSPOT.COM blog, link to this blog via my profile. I have been asked if I am not worried about the content on this page and frankly the answer is no! I am not running on a slate I’m not representing a political party, I have nothing to hide. I will continue to speak my mind; after all I do not say anything too outrageous or controversial. I was asked about my posting re the Vietnamese woman who went salad shooter on her man’s penis and flushed it down the toilet. (Let me once again reiterate that I do not believe in violence towards women) But come on, someone who tricks her man into sleeping with her, ties him up, chops off his penis and then FLUSHES it down the toilet is no longer human: so do the normal rules of decency really apply? After all flushing of a penis is not the act of a rational human being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For sure, Aaron! You go. I think if anything, I am more likely to vote for you for this blog page and your brutal honesty (although you'd probably force me to vote for you even if I didn't like your page!). hehe. j/k

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.