Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, June 16, 2006

I do not smoke ganja...

But I think people still think I do even though I have never done it before, have always refused offers etc. However, as soon as I logged on last night I was inundated with people offering me this link. In fact Laura even placed it in my myspace comments (hah there’s your shout-out). It might have something to do with being Jamaican, or the fact that I do not judge those who choose to smoke it, it’s just not for me. I like to keep my vices to things that can make me fat, you know: Ice cream, alcohol and women!

Is it just me or has Comedy Central teased us for a bloody year re Chappelle show?  

Let it be know I am tagging someone in the LRC between now and the bar “Consider yourself warned”

Fantasy football is almost here – to the bastards that slaughtered me in the league last year and the year b4 etc…revenge is a dish best served 3 years cold: To the general public, if you have a favorite football player; you probably do not want me to draft him, because that guarantees he will become injured…see T.O., Priest Holmes, Daunte Culpepper, Mcnabb etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha yea right.. i find it hard to believe that uve never somked pot.

ps. there was a rumor goin aroun in the fam that u hid weed in ur afro..hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

haha re: hiding weed in the 'fro - just ask the hick-cop out in west texas what been stashed up there!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.