Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sizzla seh it so mi muss past it!

Jus a tek sum wuds from missa Kalonji in prep fi di bar

“Rise to the occasion, look at yourself den say yuh strong, no-one can stop yuh, oh yeah Rise to the occasion, go ahead yuh know yuh strong, no-one can stop yuh It's for you to make the best in life, know that you got the chance

Get up & step towards your goal, it's all right, fulfill your needs & wants You to make the best in life, know that you got the chance Get up & step towards your goal, it's all right”
--Sizzla

2 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Sounds like you will be negotiating this hurdle soon... good luck. I guess you're not in Jamaica. If you are, there are plans for a linkup afoot. Check my blog for details, suggestions, dates etc.

Anonymous said...

Aaron, good luck. Think positive. If you have studied harder for this than for anything else you MUST pass. Hit me up if you need some support - or a drink.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.