Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The world cup is over!

It has officially become Euro 2006…which isn’t a bad thing in terms of excitement.

I do not understand the British fans railing at Cristiano Ronaldo for pointing out to the ref that his team mate had just received a crushing blow to the baby makers thanks to the heel of Rooney: many of the English fans on the message boards are screaming bloody murder because a man decided to stick up for his countryman and team mate rather than for the guy he plays club football (Manchester United) with!

Utter nonsense on the part of the Brits – you play for country first and club second! And damn it if your team mate has his cream producers creamed by another man’s heel you damn well better let the referee know about it. Rooney was an idiot for the kick and that’s it now go home and make some porridge because that bastard should be sitting at home sulking with Ms. Muffet for weeks for that unsportsmanlike like shot! I hope they suspend him for that travesty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rooney is always excited in the field as he has showed this kind of behavior in the field in the past. It can not be a question that how Cristiano Ronaldo did it as he is the teammate of Rooney in the English Premiership. If ManU left Ronaldo then there will have a lot of club in the Europe to take Ronaldo but without Portugal ha has no chance to play world cup. Club can not be preferred first before the country. Being a world class footballer means he has to be a good footballer who can show magic with the football in the field and he has to be strategic and smart in his behavior that will make him a proper world class footballer

Cali J said...

Hey Doc - I am sure none of the ill wishes to England has anything to do with - We now need visas for the land that robbed our best resources or the fact that they still treat us like wi a colony or the fact that they resent that wi exert our independence or the fact that wi haffi maintain the queens rep or ...hahah u name it! Right? Nothing to do with any of that :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.