Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Some of my favourite clips from the Maury Povich show

You have to play this with sound and take close note of how certain she is that he is the father - with percentages like that she should work for MIT.


this second one comes under the heading of - HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW? I mean we all have our moments of denial but uhmm take a look in the mirror, then look at your wife THEN look again at your kid...I can't believe they actually needed a DNA test? Wouldn't a picture of all 3 have been just as good?


Ok this guy became the #1 Maury Paternity clip - that says alot right there...he is also a sad example of a man: It is ez to produce a kid much harder to raise one, especially if you are a kid yourself...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That second one was just WOW. I don't think he is yours? You don't think he is yours? What tipped you off? And that guy? Oh man. Is he retarded? Seriously? Cause he did that run out of the room that Corky used to always do on Life Goes On.

And Brandon. Poor, stupid, no condom using Brandon. That guy must have NO money. He probably gets like 20 bucks a paycheck after child support is taken out.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.