In exactly one week I will be returning to my home land and I think I am going to act like a tourist for a bit. Already have plans to ride ATVs all over Rose Hall estates, too hard to pass up a four hour ATV tour at a price that I would pay for 2 hours in San Diego.
This is one scary lady
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- Saddam Hussein has been executed...possibly
- Merry Christmas...
- It is good to be back in the Island
- On the 1st day of Christmas
- Just a few blurbs as the holiday season aproaches
- Definitely oneof the funniest ways to bust a cheat...
- HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!
- Indian Men are TOO SMALL on average for CONDOMS
- Wow Mary J sounded awful
- Acting like a tourist...and a scary woman
- Ah Monday night winding down - It has been a long ...
- An apology...
- Props to my boy Peter and His UCLA Bruins
- There went my shot at a Playboy model
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.