Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, December 08, 2006

Indian Men are TOO SMALL on average for CONDOMS

I know this is horrible, but this story made me laugh!

I did not know it was possible to be too small for a condom - I mean I had heard of isolated cases but not something this wide spread, crunching the numbers based on that article means that 90% NINETY PERCENT of the men in the Indian financial district of Mumbai are between 1-2 inches TOO SMALL for condoms. Something tells me I should proof read this but I am laughing too hard!

5 comments:

Lyoness said...

hahah yeah i saw that article too. no comment

Abeni said...

But are the women complaining?

Melody said...

Didn't know they had de highest HIV rate, & apparently all kinda additional factors account for that.

Dr. D. said...

To rahtid!?

Anonymous said...

and they don't "use the mouth either"
(see "Definitely one of the funniest ways to bust a cheat...")

bummer ladies

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.