This place would be paradise if it was not for the fact that half of my friends are afraid to venture out of their homes at night...
Also what is up with us having a Malaria outbreak? The region had not seen malaria for 50 years and all of a sudden it is back like a hurricane? I blame the tourists (no seriously I do, apparently it has been traced back to some visitors to the island)
To my American friends I can receive text messages on my US phone I just cannot send them so if you have something to tell me just send me a text and I will call you back.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- Saddam Hussein has been executed...possibly
- Merry Christmas...
- It is good to be back in the Island
- On the 1st day of Christmas
- Just a few blurbs as the holiday season aproaches
- Definitely oneof the funniest ways to bust a cheat...
- HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!
- Indian Men are TOO SMALL on average for CONDOMS
- Wow Mary J sounded awful
- Acting like a tourist...and a scary woman
- Ah Monday night winding down - It has been a long ...
- An apology...
- Props to my boy Peter and His UCLA Bruins
- There went my shot at a Playboy model
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.