So says Fox Sports Radio...
Now time to see if Aaron Rodgers can actually play a full season for Green Bay, I suspect alot of disappointment will be felt in GB this year
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- John McCain brings out the cynic in me...and maybe...
- Irony; the Hollywood edition for Aug 08
- Usain Bolt parody
- R.I.P. Gene Upshaw and the IOC president tongue la...
- Usain Bolt, Shelly-Ann Frazer, doing it clean, ask...
- Happy Birthday
- Spanish racism rears its ugly head again!
- A little dark humour to reflect my mood!
- Happy Birthday
- R.I.P. Bernie Mac, R.I.P. Isaac Hayes
- Christina Aguilera Naked...always knew she was the...
- Brett Favre traded to the Jets
- Paris Hilton actually had a pretty funny political...
- Banned Calvin Klein, Eva Mendes Ad
- "Braves Win! Braves Win!"...no longer: R.I.P. Skip...
- Pre-season coaches poll has dropped
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.