Any regular reader of the Cali J, knows that he loves Irony. Well opening up my yahoo inbox I was hit with this headline:
Duchovny: Sex Addict Onscreen and Off
Will 'Californication' Star Have to Give Up Role as Part of Sex Addict Recovery?
Now I have to say, that is bloody funny. The dude plays a sex addict and is himself a sex addict. The other thing that struck me was 'wow there is no privacy anywhere anymore.' I really like Tia Leoni and it sucks that now everyone has to know that her husband, needs it, craves it, wants it...all the time.
Hey, remember when that was just considered, 'being a guy'... maybe a 'horny guy'?
I confess I am rather curious as to what that rehab entails...are you shown a pix of a Victoria Secret model and then immediately followed up with a rap of a ruler on a sensitive area then a picture of Mother Theresa?
Another thing I find confusing, is the fact that the statement was released by David through his lawyer, I wonder if that was done to avoid needless speculation once word got around that he was in rehab?
I miss the days when stars were mysterious and the only thing I knew about them was that they were famous. Oh well, fame has its cost!
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- John McCain brings out the cynic in me...and maybe...
- Irony; the Hollywood edition for Aug 08
- Usain Bolt parody
- R.I.P. Gene Upshaw and the IOC president tongue la...
- Usain Bolt, Shelly-Ann Frazer, doing it clean, ask...
- Happy Birthday
- Spanish racism rears its ugly head again!
- A little dark humour to reflect my mood!
- Happy Birthday
- R.I.P. Bernie Mac, R.I.P. Isaac Hayes
- Christina Aguilera Naked...always knew she was the...
- Brett Favre traded to the Jets
- Paris Hilton actually had a pretty funny political...
- Banned Calvin Klein, Eva Mendes Ad
- "Braves Win! Braves Win!"...no longer: R.I.P. Skip...
- Pre-season coaches poll has dropped
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.