Bernard Jeffrey McCullough (October 5, 1957 – August 9, 2008)
Man I will miss Bernie Mac, he was one funny "mother (shut yo mouth)"
The man was an artist with the use of the word motherfu@$er, he used it like a samurai used a blade, and to prove my point, watch the video.
And if you disagree, I will "bust yo head to the white meat"
Isaac Lee Hayes, Jr. (August 20, 1942 – August 10, 2008)
Peeps prolly just think of him as the theme song to Shaft and the voice of Chef, but really he meant so much more to soul music.
And if you disagree, "Suck on my chocolate salty balls" and take the "SHAFT...damn right"
If I were Samuel L. Jackson, and a suspicious man, I would be careful, very careful for the next 3 days if you believe 'death comes in threes' to explain let me add this from Hayes' wiki page:
"During the spring of 2008, Hayes shot scenes for a comedy about soul musicians inspired by the history of Stax Records entitled Soul Men, in which he will appear as himself in a supporting role. Soul Men stars Samuel L. Jackson and Bernie Mac, who coincidentally would die the day before Hayes in August 2008.  The film is scheduled for release in November 2008"
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- John McCain brings out the cynic in me...and maybe...
- Irony; the Hollywood edition for Aug 08
- Usain Bolt parody
- R.I.P. Gene Upshaw and the IOC president tongue la...
- Usain Bolt, Shelly-Ann Frazer, doing it clean, ask...
- Happy Birthday
- Spanish racism rears its ugly head again!
- A little dark humour to reflect my mood!
- Happy Birthday
- R.I.P. Bernie Mac, R.I.P. Isaac Hayes
- Christina Aguilera Naked...always knew she was the...
- Brett Favre traded to the Jets
- Paris Hilton actually had a pretty funny political...
- Banned Calvin Klein, Eva Mendes Ad
- "Braves Win! Braves Win!"...no longer: R.I.P. Skip...
- Pre-season coaches poll has dropped
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.