Bit intrigued that Cox gave me a spare digital remote as well as 2xs the normal amount of cable. I should probably look into this. I know that in my desperation to get cable I ordered more than I need or want in services but I cannot imagine that I ordered TWO BLOODY CABLE PACKAGES and if so where the hell is the second cable box?
So after exploring more (I am doing my own installation) it appears that Cox thinks that I ordered high definition cable. Though I would love to have high definition service I do not think that it is going to make much sense on my standard definition television.
Wish they would just flick the bloody switch already. Apparently even if you do your own installation you still have to wait for a cable guy to come by and flick some special switch outside your home. So I now have everything set up and ready to go but I cannot watch anything. I feel like a little kid staring at his present under the tree.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- LONE STAR SHOWDOWN goes to TEXAS
- Watching TEXAS v The Aggies and trying to work
- Of working life and "Hell no you cannot have my mo...
- White hoops and Pregnant ex lovers.
- Happy Mardi Gras
- Watch HIMYM and damn it let me sleep
- Happy Chinese New Year!
- 6 months ago
- Hope y'all had good nights/days
- Update...to my earlier post
- Oh and a bed update
- Everybody get random..Feb 11th edition
- New bed has arrived
- I WANT MY MTV...not really I just want my damn cab...
- Night of arrivals
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.