Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cal v UCLA also known as...

How to spend a Saturday having peeps scream out "Texas?" at you because you are wearing orange. Too lazy and tired to blog now but, it was a great game. Rough loss for Cal, good comeback for UCLA.

And let me say it now, if everyone in the Pac 10 ends up with a conference loss "NO ONE IN THE PAC 10 deserves to play in the Rose Bowl." No team that loses to Notre Dame this year should play in a BCS bowl...I would have said the same thing about losing to Stanford but I reserve judgment on that while they appear to be winning a bit. So if UCLA comes out as the top team in the Pac 10, they should get the holiday bowl!
--Then again even if UCLA goes to the Rose Bowl they will lose it so what the hell, at least that way they will not have to travel back home to cry.
SELAH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you see the SC, CAl game last night?

UCLA at Rose Bowl? Come on! That's like inviting Charlie Weis to Dancing with the Stars...Won't happen and just down right ugly.

Anyway, never a dull moment when I wear my burnt orange shirt. Wore it while watcing a USC game at a bar and no one saw the humor even though I was cheering for SC. Some colors just don't mix.

CD.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.