So first Pumkin did it on Flavor of Love 1 and now Tailor Made did it on I love NY. Is there some racial component I am missing? Is there some punk-bitch gene that I miss why I find this completely reprehensible? I have definitely been in situations where I have wanted to do something to someone that is so much bigger than me that I know they would wreck me in a real fight, yet I have never thought to spit on them.
Hmm, who knows maybe it is because my parents raised me to respect everyone. There are no such people as the little people. Just small-minded people.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- FEMA stages fake news conference
- What is with the spitting?
- "A shot at Herpes with Tila Tequila"
- Mini fire update...
- Fire map updates!
- My eyes are burning, I am sneezing and the air aro...
- Cal v UCLA also known as...
- Word of the day...inquietude
- My Halloween Costume
- Of Knives and pain
- Could the government be using Odonata Anisoptera f...
- Cal loss, and partying with my brother!
- Beach Booze Ban...why must we always over-react?
- Happy Birthday to...
- See what happens when your wife is a "Whooourree"
- Pleasantly surprised
- Aaron D in VIP...v 2.43456s
- Did you know the sky is blue? Oh and Marion Jones ...
- This seems a bit too harsh...
- Why San Diego has the greatest news!
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.