Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, October 19, 2007

Word of the day...inquietude

As in, the Cali-J is suffering from inquietude at the thought of his baby-cousin being here for a weekend with the SSV!

I swear that if any of my reprobate friends calls my cousin a callipygian, this sesquipedalian will consider it perfidious and have to hit them so hard they will never be an osculator.

Time to put on the good-coz hat and pretend that my weekends are quiet affairs.

Hahah it is just my luck that the weekend my Coz and the SSV happen to be in town is also H-ween weekend...And I am the moron who suggested we hit up a H-ween party...I need a time machine.

SELAH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post sounds like you've been taking lessons from a classmate of mine back in high school. Words in his essays rarely went below eight letters. It took us quite a while to figure out that a terminological inexactitude was for all intents and purposes a "lie".

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.