As in, the Cali-J is suffering from inquietude at the thought of his baby-cousin being here for a weekend with the SSV!
I swear that if any of my reprobate friends calls my cousin a callipygian, this sesquipedalian will consider it perfidious and have to hit them so hard they will never be an osculator.
Time to put on the good-coz hat and pretend that my weekends are quiet affairs.
Hahah it is just my luck that the weekend my Coz and the SSV happen to be in town is also H-ween weekend...And I am the moron who suggested we hit up a H-ween party...I need a time machine.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- FEMA stages fake news conference
- What is with the spitting?
- "A shot at Herpes with Tila Tequila"
- Mini fire update...
- Fire map updates!
- My eyes are burning, I am sneezing and the air aro...
- Cal v UCLA also known as...
- Word of the day...inquietude
- My Halloween Costume
- Of Knives and pain
- Could the government be using Odonata Anisoptera f...
- Cal loss, and partying with my brother!
- Beach Booze Ban...why must we always over-react?
- Happy Birthday to...
- See what happens when your wife is a "Whooourree"
- Pleasantly surprised
- Aaron D in VIP...v 2.43456s
- Did you know the sky is blue? Oh and Marion Jones ...
- This seems a bit too harsh...
- Why San Diego has the greatest news!
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.