Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, October 30, 2004

An apology for 2nite!

To all my fellow students and those who went to the party I am sorry that the crap happened tonight: It was obviously not something I could control but since my group was in charge I will take as much heat as anyone wants to give me. We will make it up to yall. That kid Mike J if its legit better in my opinion quit our law school ASAP; his actions and the actions of his friends cost almost 700 students a night of fun and cost the SBA a potential outlay of almost $20,000 at present, thankfully some of that money should come back in to us but when how etc? Kid, who goes to a bar and throws cups at the bartender are u retarded or just plain stupid? Damn its 4.30am and I am still mad. This is what makes me know God watches over me; if I had found that kid while I was roaming through the crowd looking for him with a golf club I dont think I would be allowed to type on my laptop in jail. Lets be honest no one there would have been able to talk sense into any of us that had caught that kid immediately. Seriously kid after the honor ct is done with you and the school attaches their comments to the bars professional responsibility questions what are you going to do you would have wasted 3 years of law school just to hear "Your an ass and cant join our profession" Once again to my law school peeps I apologise and hope to take care of you ASAP.

- One night of looking like a superstar plus a round of drinking and clearing an event of 600 disgruntled patients equals a $20,000 headache

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on those jerks.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.