Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Superman dies/Child fondler freed

Wierd day, Christopher Reeves aka Superman died last night. Yes I know its ironic that superman died fairly young (52) and yes I know its ironic that superman could not walk anymore. But, beyond the irony I always thought that it was one of the more depressing things to see, a man who as a child I thought was indestructible and was the epitomy of power and strength, hobbled by a fall from a horse. So many peeps fall from horses and pop right back up but in an ironic twist of faith the man who so many wanted to be like became a man who so many pitied. R.I.P Mr. Reeves you will be missed. (on a side note Reeves was a part of a hilarious comedy movie back in the day sorry i do not know the name but in the movie the spouses wanted to rid themselves of each other through rather hilarious means - find it, watch it, u will like it). Mary K. Letourneau is a free woman today how is it that this woman is receiving sympathy and is on Larry King? I believe in prison rehabilitation etc but rehabilitation does not mean that you instantly come out a saint. She had sex with her 12 year old student had a baby by him when he was 13 this is a filthy woman. She was given a 2nd chance by the judge and went back to the boy this is while she already had 4 older children by another man. How could u do such a thing? She had 2 kids by a 13 year old! Now lets be real there is often sadly a bias against women in this world (and thats sad - we are all equal jokes aside) but if a man had pulled this stunt the world would have called for his head. Think about it a male teacher having sex with a 13 yr old student and getting her pregnant 2xs, hell in some states he might be castrated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never did quite learn how to spell "weird" did ya, babe? so much for your fancy edumacation....

~M

Anonymous said...

freakin mary..what the hell is wrong with her. I don't sympathize with her at all. I think she's loco and our judicial system is loco for being so lenient on her

Anonymous said...

ok here's why:
13 year girl has sex with male teacher: The girl has been taken advantage and devirginized..... chastity of the..... physiological problems....et etc yada yada yada

13 year old boy has sex with female teacher: the kid has become a man and can brag about banging this older chick, and a teacher no less, for the rest of his life.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.