Infrequently updated consistently funny

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Cell phones need upgrades...

I cant be the only one that this happens to. You save a number and sometimes along with the name at a party or event and then later in the week or sometimes 3 months later u see the person and cant say hi because even though u have their name and number in your phone U have no clue what their name is and u cant call them cause U cant find them. Cell phones should have an option that shows you the last numbers saved and the exact times when they were saved. So If you see a number saved on say Friday 1Am you know what occured when that was added etc. Phones should also have an option to split numbers in your phone book into a guy list and a girl list, it would save so much time when scrolling through looking for someone to call during certain moments of life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If u need anything never be afraid to holla"

right so i can hear an i told u so? or something of the like? easier said than done. feels weird calling n tellin u some things - im afraid of ur judgments...they usually hit too close

Anonymous said...

Don't forget about a built-in breathalyzer to prevent drunk dialing.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.